A path to employment
If you’ve been facing barriers in your efforts to find work, WASO can help you find the job you want.
Every person who comes to WASO has a unique set of skills, areas of interest and expertise. In our employment program, we match people with positions that fit best for them.
We provide these employment tools
• Resume preparation and updates
• Interest/skills assessment
• Interviewing preparation and support
• Training sessions on workplace success
• How to use the Internet to find employment
• Access to the Internet (staff assistance if required)
Our participants have enjoyed paid employment opportunities in various settings including:
• Manufacturing (assembly lines and warehouses)
• Call centres
2-919 McLeod Avenue
Contact: Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click below for a referral form: