Assembly & Packaging Services
Good for business – Good for the community
Assembly and packaging can be a significant, labour-intensive business cost. WASO can help reduce those labour costs while enhancing your corporate social responsibility.
With close to 30 years of experience in the packaging and assembly industry, WASO has improved the bottom line for small home-based companies as well as large multi-national corporations. By choosing WASO, these companies have also improved the lives of those with intellectual disabilities by giving them job skills and employment.
• Packaging, shrink wrapping, poly bagging
• Labeling or re-labeling
• Sorting & collating
• Bulk mailing
• Repair and re-packaging of damaged product
Facilities throughout Winnipeg
• Over 25,000 square feet of operating space within five facilities accommodating contracts of all sizes.
• Sites on or near major thoroughfares.
• Grade level access at all sites. One site with dock level facilities.
Superior quality control
• We guarantee quality control that meets or exceeds industry standards.
• We ensure compliance with packaging, labeling and distribution instructions.
• Tailored rates for your specific requirements.
• We will assist you to find the most cost-effective solution for your company.
• Proven track record of on-time delivery.
• Workforce of over 150 employees available to handle the most challenging and diverse contracts.
WASO is the sound choice for companies who need dependable packaging and assembly services. One-time tasks, staff augmentation during peak periods or new business start-up volume loading—no job is too big or too small.